Ashlee Brannin is serving as Missouri’s Jurisdictional Alumni Representative. She will take a leadership role in developing awareness and participation of Majority Members in the Alumni Association and will be working in coordination with other adults in Missouri to provide the tools, ideas and encouragement to grow membership. A few of their tasks will include:
- Serving as a point of contact in matters related to the Alumni Association.
- Identifying current and potential members and actively seeking out individuals to participate and support the activities of MO Rainbow.
- Working with the Alumni Committee and Supreme Assembly Office to determine the best tools for communication of events and activities to their members.
- Developing ideas to promote and market the Alumni Association at every opportunity.
- Encourage member participation in all the features offered by the gorainbow.org site,
- Follow-up on Supreme website inquiries to encourage a new Alumni member.